Enter the Awards
Entering an award is good for you, your employer and your training provider.
The entry deadline is 31st July 2018
The ‘ACR Trainee of the Year Award’ is run on a not-for-profit basis, which means we invest money back into the training companies which put forward the winner, runner-up and highly commended trainees to help keep providing the best skills possible to new trainees and apprentices coming into the air conditioning and refrigeration sector– to date we have given in excess of £32,000 back into industry for training!
Entering the ACR Trainee of the Year Awards
To enter an award, simply complete the entry form below and submit it by midnight on 31st July 2018
Entry Notes for ALL candidates and/or their Employer or Nominator
- The Judges assess YOUR entry on the evidence that YOU provide in answering every section. Please present your evidence fully: the Judges cannot assess what is not presented to them.
- Take time to prepare your entry in advance: if you leave it to the last minute, you will leave out important details, and fail to do yourself justice.
- We recommend that you work with your Employer/Nominator to ensure that your Entry presents a full picture of your experience and skills. Even if your Entry is being made on your behalf by your Nominator (perhaps your Trainer), we recommend that you check it to ensure all relevant information and details are there.
- Employer/Nominator: please be realistic when assessing the qualities of your candidate. The Judges are not expecting perfection.
- Make a final check of your Entry before submitting it: have you completed every part? Once submitted, it will not be returned to you to fill in any blank sections.